How fun is this? This month two awards landed on this Home Designs Master site and one award on Valentina Expressions site. In this month of April, I have not said THANK YOU yet, therefore it is time to appreciate everyone who awarded me.
You have no idea how happy I am to have followers interested in the subjects I write. A few of you I have met in person and it has been a great experience to translate friendships from the virtual to real world, but due to distances and time, many of you I will never meet, unfortunately.
However, reading and learning from all of your experiences and situations, getting amused with some of your posts, or knowing to have companionship through your blogs is all very precious to me and it makes feel less lonely at times. Thank you for being here.
The Dragon Loyalty Award came from Katrina Perkins - http://katrinaperkins.wordpress.com – a beautiful actress “A force of Nature, with intense acting skills”. Thank you Katrina, sorry for being so late, I didn’t forget it.
The rules are as follows:
Display the Award Certificate on your website.
Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I grouped a few things about myself in a short video of my past.
* I have always liked being on stage, not for some strange self-admiration, but because I really like theatre and all the stage representations. The first time I was on stage, I was five, a few centuries ago, for a solo Christmas recital.
* In that occasion, I met Santa Claus for the first time. He intimidated me when I received some candies from him. Only now I know that under those Santa’s clothes there was a teenage girl.
* I never made to be an actress, but I became a theatre goer and I conduct business with humor.
* I was born Italian and have been a Francophile all my life. My first car was a French-made red-orange Citroën Diane 6, made for young people, fun and snazzy. The shift gear was on the face of the dashboard instead of the driver’s side and windows slide back and forth instead of rolling down. Miss it so much!
* I love sun, sea and colors. I am in the sun winter and summer at least one hour a day to play in my garden, exercise at the park, hanging laundry, cooking, or goofing off. I don’t burn in the sun and I look tanned all year around. Pardon the legs, the photographer wanted to take a full advantage of his lens.
* I never forgot my Italian roots and where I was born. In my home we eat Italian food, anywhere in the world my home has been and whether I have company or not. At times, I wear a chef hat that in Latin reads “Dux Coquorum” (leader of cooks) and the apron that reads “Lavator Amphorum” (amphoras washer). It confuses people enough to question me which I like the best.
* Love to wear hats and they do not have to be expensive, as long as they look good and mean something.
Well, I better leave something for the end of the week, when I will thank more people. This is fun.
Here are my 15 nominees:
http://taylorjorjorian.wordpress.com – Photographic Surreal Impressionism
http://suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com - Stories and photographs of her travels
http://leannecolephotography.com - A landscape photographer from Australia
http://myhomefoodthatsamore.wordpress.com – Food for thoughts and thoughtful food
http://greendoorhospitality.wordpress.com - Adventure within everyday entertainment
http://jobryantnz.wordpress.com - Freelance writer from New Zealand
http://hillsofherchastity.wordpress.com - Inspiring poems
http://imeldaevans.wordpress.com - Author and storyteller
http://wheresmybackpack.com - A traveller who has fun getting there and being there
http://shareandconnect.wordpress.com – Those who do not travel read only one page
http://nataliasarkissian.wordpress.com – Postcards from Italy
http://zenandgenki.com – Wellness in body and spirit
http://bluefishway.com - Thoughts from a divorced father
http://50yearproject.wordpress.com – Her goal is to visit 192 countries and read 1001 books
http://astronomybythecosmos.com – Cosmos never appeared so interesting
Copyright © 2013 Valentina Cirasola, All Rights Reserved
Valentina Cirasola is a trained Interior Designer in business since 1990. She is the owner and principal designer of her company: Valentina Interiors & Designs. Being Italian born and raised, Classicism and timeless style influenced Valentina’s design work. She will create your everyday living with a certain luxury without taking away a comfortable living. Author of three books available on: